George Parros Cut for the Kids
|See photos from last year's George Parros Cut for the Kids|
The CLF is a national non-profit organization that offers a wide range of services at no charge to children living with cancer and their families as well as provides thousands of custom made, 100% human hair wigs with kid-friendly hats (Hugs-U-Wear) to children around the country.
Since the start of his professional career, Parros has been growing his hair long so he can donate it to nonprofits that provide children with wigs to help in their fight against cancer. Don’t miss your chance to join George Parros’s fight to help children get the Hugs-U-Wear.
Professional hairstylists from SportClips will be on hand volunteering to create a championship haircut experience. Each participant will meet George Parros and receive a special gift. A limited number of spots are available to participate in the George Parros Cut for the Kids and will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Also, don’t miss your chance to meet Parros, who will available at the Cut for the Kids for pictures and autographs for a $10 donation. All proceeds will benefit the Childhood Leukemia Foundation.
Sport Clips was established in 1995 by Founder and CEO Gordon Logan. It is affiliated with NASCAR; is the “Official Haircutter” of several teams in the National Basketball Association (NBA), Major League Baseball (MLB), and National Hockey League (NHL); and is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW.)If you are interested in participating in the George Parros Cut for the Kids, please contact Jesse Tyler by Wednesday, December 31st, (714) 940-2962 or email@example.com.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation Hugs-U-Wear Donation Guidelines:
- 12 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
- Curly hair may be pulled straight to measure the minimum 12 inches.
- Hair must be chemically untreated from permanents or hair dye.
- Hair swept off the floor is unusable.
- Gray hair is no accepted as it is not suitable for children
- We cannot accept dreadlocks. The manufacturer is not able to use them in our children’s hairpieces. We also cannot accept wigs, falls, hair extensions or synthetic hair.