Ducks Begin Three-game Western Canadian Road Trip Tomorrow
- The Ducks are riding their best start to a season through 71 games, improving upon the previous mark of 42-17-12 for 96 points in 2006-07...Anaheim also has the best road (21-11-3) record and scored the most goals (226) at this stage of the season in club history…the team is two wins shy of matching the franchise record for wins in a single season (48 in 2006-07) and one victory shy of tying the club mark for road wins (22 in 2006-07 and 2008-09)...with one more standings point, the Ducks will become the fastest team in club history to reach 100 points (the 2006-07 team holds the record at 75 games).
- Anaheim currently ranks third in the NHL in goals scored and second in goals-per-game average (3.18) this season...the team has gone 18-10-2 in the last 30 games and 28-11-2 in the last 41, including a 15-7-2 mark at Honda Center and 12-4-0 road record...against the Pacific Division, the Ducks are 16-3-2 and a league-best 27-10-2 (.718 points%) vs. the Western Conference.
- Ryan Getzlaf has eight games with three-or-more points this season, trailing only PIT's Sidney Crosby (13 games) in that category...Getzlaf has 24-39=63 points in his last 51 games, including an official 14-game streak (6-11=17) from Nov. 15-Dec. 15, the longest in the NHL since Mar. 7-Apr. 7, 2012 (PIT's Dupuis,10-12=22 in 14 straight)...he ranks second among league leaders in scoring, tied for third in even-strength goals (26), tied for seventh in GWG, tied for sixth in assists, tied for ninth in goals and ranks second among all forwards in blocked shots (79)...on pace for 34 goals this season, Getzlaf has 10-22=32 points in his last 27 games.
- Corey Perry's 37 goals through 71 games are tied for the most in his career (also had 37 in 71 games in 2010-11)...Perry ranks third in the NHL in goals with 197 tallies since the start of 2008-09, spanning six seasons (Ovechkin, 254; Stamkos, 229; Marleau, 195)...since the start of 2010-11, Perry has scored 31 GWG to lead the NHL (four more than anyone else in the league; WSH's Ovechkin has 27)...he leads the NHL in even-strength goals (30), co-leads in GWG, ranks second in goals overall and tied for sixth in points…Perry, who scored his 250th career goal and became the third NHL player to 30 goals this season on Feb. 8 @ NSH, has 12-11=23 points in his last 23 games.
- Jonas Hiller has gone 19-7-2 in his last 27 games and ranks tied for ninth among NHL goaltenders in wins (28)…Hiller had a club-record 14 straight victories (14-0-0) from Dec. 6-Jan. 12 to match the second-longest streak all-time in an NHL single season with MIN’s Don Beaupre from Feb.6-Mar. 19, 1986...Hiller was named the NHL's Second Star of the Week for Jan. 6-12, going 3-0-0 with a 1.67 GAA and .941 SV%...meanwhile, Frederik Andersen has gone 7-3-0 with a 2.53 GAA and .922 SV% in his last 12 appearances (10 starts)...overall, Andersen leads rookie netminders in wins (16) and SV% (.924), and co-leads in GAA (2.26) with a minimum of 20 appearances.