Import the Ducks Schedule into your Microsoft Outlook Calendar
Ducks Schedule in Excel Spreadsheet (right-click the link and select "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As...")
For those using Outlook 2013 (which does not import Excel files)
Full Ducks Schedule | Ducks Home Schedule Only | Ducks Road Schedule Only
NOTE: If you have already imported the regular season schedule and would now like to add the preseason schedule, make sure to select "Do not import duplicate items" in Step 5 below.
Instructions for Importing into Outlook:
1. Save the Ducks_Schedule_13-14 file to your computer by right clicking on the above link. Select "Save As..." and save the file to your hard drive or network (any place where you can easily find it later).
2. In Outlook, select "File" and click "Import and Export". If you are using Outlook 2010, click the “File” tab and then click “Open” on the far left and then “Import” to the right.
3. Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next"
4. Select "Microsoft Excel" and click "Next"
5. Click the "Browse..." button and double-click Ducks_Schedule_13-14.xls (from the location where you saved it) as the file to import and click "Next"
6. Select your Calendar for the destination folder (IMPORTANT: Make sure it's the "Calendar" that's under the line that says "Mailbox" followed by your name (or for Outlook 2010 users, your email address at the top), and not under any of the archive folders) and click "Next"
7. Check which selection you want to import and click "Next".
- Calendar: Entire Season Schedule
- Home: Just the Ducks Home Schedule
- Away: Just the Ducks Away Schedule
8. Click "Finish" to update your Outlook Calendar
NOTE: All times are Pacific time
Import the Ducks Schedule into your iCal Calendar, iPhone, iPad or Google Calendar
Ducks schedule as .ics file
Safari Users: If your browser is Safari, then iCal will automatically open when you click on the ICS link above. It will ask you if you want to import the calendar into an existing calendar, or to create a new calendar. Note: If settings are not set up this way, try the following: Manually open the .ics file for iCal to open, or open iCal and choose "Import" from the File menu to import the .ics file into iCal.
This version will also work with Google Calendar and the iPhone when they synching your phone with iCal for the Mac, Outlook in Windows or Google Calendar.
Firefox Users: If your browser is Firefox, you will need to right-click (or control-click for Mac users with one mouse button) on the ICS link and save the ICS file to your desired location. Click on the downloaded ICS file to open up iCal. You will be asked if you want to import the calendar into an existing calendar or to create a new calendar.
To import events into Google iCalendar, just follow these steps:
1. Click the Add down-arrow button at the bottom of the calendar list on the left side of the page, and select Import Calendar.
2. Click Browse and double-click the 2013-14DucksSchedule.ics file you downloaded above.
3. Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
Download to iPhone
1. Copy this full URL (http://ducks.nhl.com/v2/ext/2013-14DucksSchedule.ics) by holding your finger/thumb down on the link and then tapping Copy.
2. On the iPhone navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar. Paste the URL into the Server field by double-tapping inside the Server field and tapping Paste.
3. Tap Next and then change the name of the Calendar in the Description field if you so desire.
4. Tap Save
Your new calendar will appear in the Calendar app. You can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
Download to iPad
Simply TAP HERE (wait a few seconds) and either add individual games or Add All.
Download PDF of Ducks 2013-14 Schedule