We are excited to share with you the new Ducks Toolbar. Show your Ducks pride, streamline your internet searching and keep up-to-date with the latest Ducks news by downloading the new Ducks Toolbar for your web browser AT NO COST TO YOU.
Available for Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox, the Ducks Toolbar will not replace your existing toolbar. There are no pop-up, adware, spyware or tracking and a user's privacy will be respected. It is easy to download…just click on the link below. It is designed to make your life on the internet easier and it raises money for the Anaheim Ducks Foundation. So what are you waiting for?
Once installed, the Ducks Toolbar will put you just a click away from the latest breaking Ducks news and several features of the Ducks website for our in-depth coverage and much, much more. You’ll also have easy access to the Yahoo! Search Engine for all your internet searches.
By using the Yahoo! search engine that is conveniently located directly on the Ducks Toolbar you are raising dollars for the Anaheim Ducks Foundation. Each time you do a search through the toolbar, and click on sponsored results (no purchase required), a small contribution is generated to the Anaheim Ducks Foundation. The more searches and clicks you make on sponsored links, the more money you'll help raise. There's no purchase necessary and absolutely no cost to you.
Please, download yours today!
You will then be prompted to take the following steps:
1) You will see optional fields to fill in for e-mail address and zip code
2) Please check box for terms agreement and click on "Download Now" (you can choose to install the toolbar using either Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers)
3) At this point a pop-up blocker notice may appear
If the pop-up notice does NOT appear, go on to step No. 4 If the pop-up notice does appear, just click on the yellow notice and hit "Download File"
4) You may then see a message about refreshing the page. Click "Retry."
5) Click Run - Run - Install – Finish
6) After you click on "Finish" please close your Internet browser and re-open a new browser
7) Click on "View" at the top of your browser and then select "Toolbars."
8) Then click or check the words "Anaheim Ducks Toolbar" and the Anaheim Ducks Toolbar should appear on your screen