Who can post tickets for sale using Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster?
Ducks Season Ticket Holders who have set up an online My Ducks Account can post individual game tickets for sale. Please note your account must be current in order to use Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster.
What can I sell using Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster?
Only game tickets can be sold with Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster. Items such as food vouchers, parking passes and merchandise cannot be sold on Ducks TicketExchange individually or as part of a combination package.
Why should I use Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster rather than other third party resale sites?
Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster is the only safe, secure, and Anaheim Ducks-approved way to sell your tickets to other fans. Ticketmaster will facilitate the transaction: charging the buyer’s credit card and transferring monies to your account. In addition, you won’t have to deal with ticket delivery thanks to Ticketmaster’s unique barcode technology! Ducks Customer Service is available to support transactions. Customer Service can be reached at 714-940-2900 or email email@example.com.
What are the benefits of using Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster?
1. Conveniently sell tickets you can’t use - Can’t make it to a game? Sell your tickets for games at the Honda Center up to four hours before game time!
2. Reach more potential buyers - Tap into the thousands of fans who visit anaheimducks.com and Ticketmaster.com and are willing to pay top dollar for tickets.
3. Sell safely - Protect yourself and your ticket buyers by using a safe, secure source for legitimate Ducks tickets. Plus, rest assured knowing you complied with all state, local and team regulations regarding the sale of tickets.
4. Let us do the work - The sale and delivery of tickets is fast and seamless—you don’t have to mail tickets and you never have to collect payment.
5. Sell on your own terms - You set the price and posting period and remain completely anonymous to buyers.
1. Go to Anaheim Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster
2. Choose a game and click Sell
3. Create an account (or enter your account ID and password if you already have one)
4. If the tickets aren’t on your account or you just created one, enter the barcodes on your paper tickets now; otherwise, select the tickets on your account you want to sell (you will need to set the price and expiration date for the tickets you are selling)
5. Finally, click Post Tickets For Sale to list them immediately (you can edit your listing at any time)
Note: Tickets must be sold at a minimum of the price listed on the ticket (“face value”). Buy 2, Get 2 Free Customers must post their tickets for sale at the minimum season ticket price in the applicable section, as complimentary tickets cannot be posted. To confirm that your seats have been posted and to check if they have sold, check your personal Ducks Account under "View Tickets" and those locations and dates that have been posted will be visible. The tickets that have been sold will be indicated with "Sold" next to the ticket price.
How much can I sell my tickets for?
You choose how to price your tickets. They can be posted for a minimum of the price listed on the ticket (“face value”). (Please note: full season, partial season, and group ticket holders may have a lower face value as the purchase price was discounted). Buy 2, Get 2 Free Customers must post their tickets for sale at the minimum season ticket price in the applicable section, as complimentary tickets cannot be posted. There is no maximum posting price. You may post your tickets at any fixed price you desire above the purchase price.
How do I cancel or change the details of my ticket posting?
Until your tickets have been ordered by a purchaser, you may cancel or change the details of your posted tickets.
To change the details of your tickets or to remove tickets you have posted for sale:
1. Go to “My Ducks Account” and log in
2. Select Update next to the tickets you'd like to edit
3. To remove the tickets you posted for sale, select Cancel next to your posting
If your tickets have sold, you have transferred all rights to your seats for the event. Your original tickets will no longer be valid for entry and you will not be eligible for a refund if the event is rescheduled or cancelled.
What happens when my tickets are sold?
If your posted tickets are purchased through Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster, you will receive an email confirming the transaction. The barcodes on your original tickets will be deactivated and become invalid. Ticketmaster will handle the financial transaction and delivery of tickets to the buyer. Please note that you, as the seller, receive 90% of the posting price. Note: If your tickets have been sold, do not attempt to gain entry to the event with your original tickets. If admittance is attempted, all privileges to Ducks TicketExchange including, but not limited to, buying and selling via Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster may be revoked.
When can I post my tickets?
All Ducks regular season home games can be posted now as long as they are paid in full. Future events such as playoffs will have a different start date. Please check back later to determine when posting is available.
What happens if my tickets don’t sell?
You will be notified via email if your tickets do not sell before your indicated expiration date. Your listing will be automatically removed and your original tickets will still be valid for entry.
What happens if a game isn’t played?
Once your tickets have been sold, you have transferred all rights to your seats for the event. If the event has been cancelled or rescheduled, the person who bought your tickets may be eligible for a refund. The venue's normal policies for rescheduling and cancellations apply.
Are there additional costs/fees associated with selling tickets using Ducks TicketExchange?
There is no fee to post tickets on Ducks TicketExchange by Ticketmaster. Sellers only pay a 10% seller fee when their posted tickets have sold.
How do I receive credit for my sold tickets?
Credit for tickets sold throughout the season will be applied to your My Ducks Account.
You can choose to do one of the following:
1. Keep the credit on your account and apply it to the next invoice for playoff tickets or for next year’s season tickets
2. Request a payment. You will receive a check for the full amount of your sold items approximately 2 weeks past the first business day of the month assuming your request was received in the previous month. Refund requests must be made in writing and can be sent via:
Mail: c/o Ducks Ticket Office
For all other questions about tickets, please contact Ducks Customer Service at 714-940-2900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.View TicketExchange by Ticketmaster Demo
Proceed to TicketExchange by Ticketmaster