The Ducks and Honda Center are once again hosting The Playoff Spot, presented by Travel Alberta, for fans attending home games during 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The Playoff Spot is a one-of-a-kind area where fans can gather to enjoy a playoff hockey atmosphere in an outdoor setting.
The Playoff Spot, located on the south side of Honda Center, opens at 4:30 p.m. today, 2 1/2 hours before Game 5 between the Ducks and Predators. It offers:
- Four 50” TV’s to view other NHL Playoff games and sporting events
- Full Bar and Food
- Seating for diners and hi-top tables for game viewing
- Opportunity to win a trip to Alberta, Canada and team signed merchandise
- Opportunity to win a team autographed jersey and stick by guessing the total number of pucks inside the Honda CRZ.
- The chance to gather with fellow fans as the Ducks battle in the playoffs
The Playoff Spot is available to ticketed fans of all ages at every 2011 Anaheim Ducks home playoff game (weather permitting).