The Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center are dedicated to supporting programs that produce positive change for children and families throughout Southern California by providing educational opportunities, broadening access to the sport of hockey and addressing the health and wellness needs of our community.
The Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center Donation Request Policy is as follows:
• All donation requests MUST be submitted online at least eight weeks prior to the date of the event.
• Please fill out the online form completely to be considered. No written, phone, fax or email requests will be accepted.
• Your organization must be a 501c3 nonprofit located in Southern California.
• Please do not submit the form more than once for a single event.
• Each organization is eligible, but not guaranteed, to receive one donation in a 12-month period.
• Donation items are typically sent in the month prior to the event date.
• We do not facilitate personal items to be autographed by players or coaches.
Please be advised, you will need the following to complete your submission:
• Event details, including date, description and number of attendees expected.
• Contact information, including contact name, phone number and street address. Donations will not be sent to post office (P.O.) boxes.
• Federal Tax ID Number
Due to the high volume of requests received, we regret that we cannot fulfill every request. Please do not call to check on the status of your request.
Thank you for considering the Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center. We wish you the best of luck with the success of your event.
Click here to access the Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center online donation form