As of April 26
NOTE: The Ducks have clinced the Pacific Division title and the second seed in the Western Conference. They will face the West's seventh seed in the first round.
The Red Wings clinch a playoff berth as long as they earn at least one point against the Dallas Stars. They can also get in without picking up any points as long as the Wild lose in regulation or the Blue Jackets lose in any fashion.
The Wild clinch a playoff berth if they defeat the Colorado Avalanche in any fashion. They also get in as long as the Blue Jackets don't pick up more points than they do.
The Blue Jackets clinch a playoff berth if they defeat the Nashville Predators in any fashion and either the Red Wings lose in regulation or the Wild lose in any fashion. The Blue Jackets also get in if they earn a point against the Predators and the Wild lose in regulation.
* Teams conference standing ranked by winning percentage
** Total number of back-to-back sets includes teams playing the second half of consecutive games today
- Red designates teams in playoff position (1-8)
- Blue designates teams in the Pacific Division
- Green designates teams in the Northwest Division
- Orange designates teams in the Central Division
- Pink designates teams eliminated from playoff contention
If two or more clubs are tied in points at the end of the regular season, the standing of the clubs in each
Conference will be determined in the following order:
1. A combination of regulation and overtime victories, with shootout wins excluded.
2. The greater number of points earned in games between the tied clubs.
3. The greater differential between goals for and against for the entire regular season.