- Has started 14 games this year and appeared four times in relief.
- Ranks 45th all-time in wins (251), is tied for 45th in appearances (575) and ranks 41st in shutouts (36).
- Among active goaltenders, ranks eighth in career games and shutouts, and is 10th in wins.
- Earned his 250th career victory on April 13 vs. Vancouver, tying Hall-of-Famer Johnny Bower for 45th place on the all-time wins list.
- Passed Bower for sole possession of 45th place with his 251st victory on April 21 vs. St. Louis.
- Did not dress on Feb. 16 at Edmonton and March 3 at Columbus for personal reasons.
- Earned the win in his first start of the season on Jan. 31 at Calgary.
- It was his 247th career victory, breaking a tie with George Hainsworth and Pete Peeters for 46th place on the all-time wins list.
- Made his first appearance of the year on Jan. 26 at San Jose, stopping all 17 shots he faced in relief.
2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs:
Last game: Did not appear in Game 6 of the CSF, May 12 vs. DET
- Made his playoff debut stopping all six shots he faced in relief of Jonas Hiller in Game 4 of the CSF, May 7 vs. DET
- Is appearing in his fifth playoff campaign...won his first Stanley Cup in 2007
- Has appeared in two Stanley Cup Final series, both with Anaheim (2003 and 2007), winning the Stanley Cup in 2007...won the Conn Smythe Trophy in 2003
- Leads the NHL among active goaltenders in win % (33-17, .660) and second in SV% (1363-for-1473, .925)
- Is fourth among active goaltenders in GAA (2.08; 110 GA/3167 MIN)...also has earned the most wins (32) by a goaltender since the 2003 postseason
- Is the only player to post a 12-1 record in OT in his first 13 career playoff OT games...his OT winning percentage (.923) is the highest for any goaltender all-time with 10-plus decisions...has allowed only one goal in 250:47 career postseason OT minutes (0.25 GAA)
2008-09 Regular Season:
- Appeared in his 12th NHL season, his ninth with Anaheim
- Selected by the fans to appear in his first All-Star Game for the Western Conference in his hometown of Montreal on Jan. 25
- Allowed two-goals-or-less in 18 of his starts
- Won his 200th game as an Anaheim Duck, Feb. 28 @ DAL
- Stopped 37-of-38 shots in his 400th game as a Duck before being relieved by Jonas Hiller (cramps), Dec. 1 @ DET
- Strung together a six-game win streak from Oct. 21-Nov. 4, tying a career high (also Jan. 23-Feb. 6, 2002)
- Recorded his franchise-leading 30th career shutout (first of the season) for his first win of the season stopping all 38 shots, Oct. 17 vs. SJ