- His 10th goal of the season on April 12 vs. Chicago was the 600th point of his NHL career.
- Finished the season with 15 points (4g-11a) in 12 games.
- Recorded two four-point games (Nov. 21 at Toronto, 1g-3a; March 21 at Calgary, 1g-3a), the third and fourth times he has achieved the mark in his career.
- The Preds did not lose a game in regulation when Cullen found the back of the net (7-0-2).
- Ranked among the NHL's top faceoff men (sixth, 56.7 percent).
- Recorded his first goal in a Nashville sweater on Oct. 17 against the Kings.
- Nashville's most veteran skater, having played in 1,150 regular season games since 1997-98.
- His foundation, Cully's Kids, provides financial resources that support children's health care needs, with an emphasis on cancer.
- Titles Won: 2006 Stanley Cup
|AnaheimDucks.com is the official Web site of the Anaheim Ducks. Anaheim Ducks and AnaheimDucks.com are trademarks of Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are registered trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. Copyright © 1999-2013 Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club, LLC and the National Hockey League. All Rights Reserved.|