Placed on I.R. Dec. 4, retroactive to Nov. 30; missed four games Dec. 2-7 (leg)...Scored 3rd goal of season Nov. 21 at LA...Recorded third career two-goal game Nov. 12 at NYR; had 2g-2a-4pts over four games Nov. 7-12...Appeared in his 300th career NHL game Oct. 4 vs. NYI...Missed two games Oct. 11-13 with upper body soreness; DND Oct. 8 at Van...2012-13: Established career highs with 6g/9a/15pts, despite playing in just 44 games...Recorded points in career-high 3 straight games twice: Mar. 2-5 (4a) & Jan. 31-Feb. 3 (1g-3a-4pts)...Total included 3 multiple-point games: 1g-1a Apr. 20 vs. Fla., 2a Mar. 4 at Tor. & 1g-1a Jan. 31 vs. NYI...Notched 1st career SHG Mar. 29 at TB...Appeared in his 100th game in a Devils’ sweater Apr. 7 at Buf…Activated off I.R. List Mar. 1; missed 4 contests Feb. 21-28 with upper body injury…Represented Bronze medal-winning U.S. at 2013 World Championships (1g-1a-2pts), marking first-ever international action.
2009 Stanley Cup Playoffs:
Last game: Scoreless wtih two hits in Game 6 of the CSF, May 12 vs. DET
- Has earned points in four of the last eight games (2-2=4)br /> - Collected an assist with a +1 rating in Game 3 of the CSF, May 5 vs. DET
- Scored his second career playoff goal in Game 2 of the CSF, May 3 @ DET...registered five hits and three shots
- Earned an assist on four shots in Game 6 of the CQF, Apr. 27 vs. SJ
- Scored his first career playoff goal at 0:55 of the third period in Game 5 of the CQF, Apr. 25 @ SJ
- Has appeared in the Stanley Cup Playoffs with Anaheim in three consecutive seasons
- Appeared in all six of Anaheim's CQF games vs. Dallas in 2008
- Won his first Stanley Cup championship with Anaheim in 2007...marked his first appearance in the Stanley Cup Playoffs
- Played in one SCF contest (Game 4 at OTT, June 4, 2007)...also played in three WCF games vs. DET (Games 4-6)br />
2008-09 Regular Season:
- Appeared in his second NHL season, both with Anaheim
- Set career highs for assists, points, PIM and games played...was a plus-or-even in 39 of his 48 appearances for a +3 on the season
- Scored the game-winning goal, the second of his career, Nov. 2 vs. CGY
- Collected points in three of his first four games (1-2=3) and four of his first seven (1-3=4).